Hi all-

We have the following duplicate maps to offer. Preference given to a North American college or university library. Please respond to me off-list if interested. We'll pay postage.

Antarctica 1:50,000 topographic series (the following sheets):

*         Labyrinth 1977

*         Lake Brownworth 1977

*         Lake Vanda 1977

*         Marble Point 1977

*         Victoria Upper Lake 1977

*         Webb Lake 1977
Satellite Image Map 1:1,000,000 - Victoria Land Coast, Antarctica 1972-1973 (2 copies)
Satellite Image Map 1:500,000 - McMurdo Sound Region, Antarctica 1973
Antarctica Sketch Map - Northern Victoria Land 1963
European Theatre of War 1939-1945
Far Eastern Theatre of War 1941-1945
Middle Danube 1:100,000, Wien, 1952

Thanks-

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
Sciences Department, University Libraries
University of Colorado Boulder
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
303-492-4487