Hi David,
  Thanks!  I'll take a look.  I just need to figure out how to "catalog" our collection, which was donated by a retired earth space science professor about 10 years ago.  Argh, the catalogers said :-)
--Louise

Sent from Louise's iPad

On Jan 23, 2017, at 10:43 AM, Bigwood, David <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Here is a link to the bib records for the Skylab Underflight film we have at the Lunar and Planetary Institute

http://t95009.eos-intl.net/T95009/OPAC/Search/SimpleSearch.aspx?TaskCode=627371&TitleListPageSize=100&SavedSearch=true

We don't seem to have an index map or any documentation.

Might be of some help.

David Bigwood
Lunar and Planetary Institute