Forwarded by moderator ...

From: Geonet listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Karin Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 9:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [GEONET] Webinar: Library as Partner in the Geosciences: Advancing Teaching, Learning and Research

Hello Geonet,

Thought this might be of interest to some of you!

Dear Colleagues,

The AGU Heads and Chairs program and the American Geosciences Institute is pleased to be offering a free webinar for all faculty on Library as Partner in the Geosciences: Advancing Teaching, Learning and Research.

Explore how the university library is a critical partner in the success of modern geoscience departments, including support in education and in research.  Leading this month's webinar is Janice Jaguszewski (University of Minnesota).

Please pass this along to any colleagues whom you might think would interested.  If you or your colleagues are interested in learning how to work with your institution's library to strengthen your department, we invite you to join us on Friday, 3 February 2017 from 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M.

EDT.

Register for free for the webinar at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6373237067329620993

To view recordings of past AGU/AGI Heads and Chairs webinars, please visit:

https://www.americangeosciences.org/workforce/aguagi-heads-and-chairs-webinars

Even if you cannot make the webinar, but want to be informed about the recording, please register and we will notify you as soon as the recording is available.

Best wishes,

Pranoti Asher (AGU) and Christopher Keane (AGI)

Cheers,

----

Karin M. Mills, MSLIS
Information Services (GeoRef)

American Geosciences Institute

www.americangeosciences.org/georef

Connecting Earth, Science, and People

-Angie

Angie Cope
American Geographical Society Library
UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm
(414)229-6282 / (800)558-8993 (US TOLL FREE) / (414)229-3624 (FAX)
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/agslibrary
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/agslibrary/