And yes people — please do contribute to the ASPRS effort!  They happily collaborated with us to take an export from our main database.  It’s the ONLY tool I know of that searches for air photos between collections.  And I don’t know anyone who would look in WorldCat thinking they’d find these materials.

Jon R. Jablonski
Director, Interdisciplinary Research Collaboratory
Curator for Cartographic Materials
UCSB Library
[log in to unmask]       805-893-4049