Have you already contacted the Japanese American National Museum in Los
Angeles?  They have a library/archive (the Hirasaki National Resource Center
<http://www.janm.org/nrc/>), which may have a map that would work for your
exhibit, but also they are likely to be very familiar with the materials
held in other institutions.

Best of luck!

-- Emily-Jane

*Emily-Jane Dawson*