Salim,

We have a 4 volume set of New Orleans fire insurance maps from 1896 digitized in color in our collection.  While we are still a few weeks away from launching an on-line service to access the maps, digital and printed copies are available for purchase.  If your patron is interested, have them contact me directly.

Cheers,

David

David Hodnefield, President

Historical Information Gatherers