And, Todd and Joel, don't forget that the USNA  is back to teaching its soon to be "Naval persons", in the words of Winston Churchill, to learn how sextants and other non-electric means of navigation work.  For the reason, note the last three text lines in my signature block below!  And my friends all wonder how I can take off on a cross country trip with ary a GPS anywhere in my car (and lots of times no maps, either)!

I'm jes' sayin'....

virginia

Virginia R. Hetrick, here in sunny California
Email:  [log in to unmask]
"There is always hope."
My fave:  http://www.washington.edu/cambots/camera1_l.jpg
There's no place like:  34N 8' 25.38", 117W 58' 5.16"
if you can't be at:  48N 7' 4.54" 122W 45' 50.95"
The US Naval Academy is back to teaching celestial
navigation, again!  "Why?" you ask.  Because hackers
can't foul it up like they can GPS.