From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dennis Matthews
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 13:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cities in Bulgaria

Hello Everyone,

I have a patron doing some genealogical research and would like to verify the location of two cities in Bulgaria around the 20th century.  Immigration papers have the cities listed as Sarba, Bulgaria around 1898, and Lunedovo, Bulgaria around 1913.  I haven't been able to locate anything online so I was wondering if there was a gazetteer or some other resource to verify the spelling of each and whether the towns still exist.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis G. Matthews
Library & Archives Paraprofessional 6
Western Washington University
Western Libraries
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA  98225
Telephone: 360.650.3098 (Collection Services--Cataloging Dept.)
                     360.650.3272 (Map Collection)
Fax: 360.650.3044