From: Christopher Thiry
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 11:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: antique map dealers catalogs

All,

Cleaning up my office (has to be done every 30 years).  I have several handfuls of old antique map dealers catalogs.  Most date from the 90s to recent.  Includes such things as Overlee Farms, Richard Fitch, Historic Urban Plans, etc.

Free for the asking.  But if I get no reply in the next day or 2, they are going in the big recycle bin in the sky.

Christopher J.J. Thiry
Outreach, Instruction, and Geospatial Information Librarian
Colorado School of Mines
1400 Illinois
Golden, CO 80401
p. 303-273-3697