From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edward Sullivan
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 10:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: disappearing data

You might point to similar concerns and efforts by university libraries and researchers elsewhere, e.g.:

https://record.umich.edu/articles/library-participates-effort-preserve-government-data

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/2017/02/diehard-coders-just-saved-nasas-earth-science-data/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/datapub.cdlib.org/2017/02/09/government-data-at-risk/amp/

Edward Sullivan / Economic & Planning Systems

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device