The Library of Congress has digitized Sanborn maps.

https://www.loc.gov/item/sanborn03376_003/

Carlos A Diaz
Access Services
University of Mississippi [log in to unmask]

On Feb 28, 2017 7:51 AM, "G. Salim Mohammed" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a graduate student who is going to teach a class and is interested in looking at Sanborn Fire Insurance maps of New Orleans for 1895 (this is usually available via subscription through ProQuest). I looked at the usual sources, and thus far, unless you have a state wide subscription, these aren't available to view. Any thoughts? Has someone digitized part of this corpus?

Thanks, Best, Salim

--
G. Salim Mohammed, Head and Curator
David Rumsey Map Center