Another option might be to export the high-res imagery from Google Earth
Pro and do the digitizing in a desktop GIS program. Although you can't
export georeferenced imagery, people have developed quick workarounds (see
for example,
http://gis.yohman.com/up206a/how-tos/how-to-add-a-google-earth-satellite-image-into-arcmap/).
This method works well for small areas.

Cheers!
Susan

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 10:00 AM, David Hodnefield <[log in to unmask]

--
Susan Powell
GIS & Map Librarian