Hi, all,

The National Geospatial Advisory Committee will hold its first meeting of the year on March 21-22nd.  The meeting will be held at the Department of the Interior, South Penthouse Conference Room, in Washington, DC.  On Tuesday, the 21st, we will meet from 1-5pm.  On Wednesday, the 22nd, we will meet from 8:30-noon and from 1:15-4pm.  The public comment period will be on Wednesday from 1:15-1:30.

These meeting are open the public but you must register in advance.  Members of the public who would like to attend should register by contacting Lucia Foulkes ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).  We will provide the names of registered public attendees to building security for entrance to the building.

The main focus of this meeting will be information and dialogue about key ongoing FGDC activities, including data initiatives, management issues, and other topics identified in the NSDI Strategic Framework and the NGAC and FGDC transition recommendations.

If you are in town and able to attend, this is a good one to join as it will be an overview for all of the activities of interest to the committee.

Best,

Julie

# # #

Julie Sweetkind-Singer
Assistant Director of Geospatial and Cartographic Services
Head, Branner Earth Sciences Map Library & Map Collections
397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305
650-725-1102