Hi, all,

We have finished processing a large donated map collection and have found a number of duplicates with Branner’s existing collections.  The regions we hold are from Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.  A bit more info:

Africa: 115 items/sets ranging from single maps to smallish sets (up to about 50 maps)

Middle East: 18 items/sets ranging from single maps to 68 topographic maps of Lebanon

Asia: 31 items/sets ranging from single maps to an 104 set Atlas of India and 50 maps of the coastal area of Bangladesh

Instead of sending out the lists, please contact me directly if you’re interested in seeing what we have and I’ll open up the Google Sheets doc for you specifically.  Thanks!

Best,

Julie

# # #

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial and Cartographic Services

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Map Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305

650-725-1102