The University of West Georgia is offering miscellaneous orthophotomaps and orthophotoquads published by the United States Geological Survey.

Available orthophotomaps include quads of Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, North Carolina, and Virginia (approx. 320 maps).

Available orthophotoquads include quads of Alabama, California, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia (approx. 400 maps).

These maps have already been offered to the map library/regional depository library at UGA, as well as selective depository libraries in the state of Georgia.

Rather than send spreadsheets of our inventory to the entire list, please email me by Wednesday, March 22, 2017 if you are interested in viewing our offers or are searching for a particular map that will help to complete your collection. We may ask to be reimbursed for shipping costs.

Thomas M. Waters
Government Documents Associate
University of West Georgia - Ingram Library
678-839-5347