________________________________
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Virginia R Hetrick PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:01 AM
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship
Subject: (English) counties' numbers

Maybe this is a dumb idea, but could it be some part of a numbering system for places similar to the FIPS codes used in the US?  The confusing part is that these seem to be English counties and several have multiple numbers assigned to them while others have only a single number assigned.  Very strange.... When somebody figures it out or finds somebody who actually knows, would you please tell the rest of us, please?

Thank you.

virginia