Hi everyone,

We have a researcher looking for a town map of Chlopy, Poland in the 1920s (1925 specifically, but anything in the 20s would do, I suppose). According to the researcher, we used to have one and has seen it, but was lost in the flood (2004). I think it is now Peremozhne (known as Khlopy until 1945), L′viv, Ukraine. Note, it's not the Chlopy in north-west Poland along the Baltic coast. If I have my history correct for this purpose, Chlopy was in Poland from 1919-1939, German from 1941-1944, Soviet Union from 1945-1991, and Ukraine from 1991-.

Any suggestions for a Chlopy Poland town/city map from that period?

Thanks,
Ted

Theodore Kwok
Geospatial Librarian