At Penn State I looked at a few atlases that might be helpful as they were published by the country or show examples of historic maps created by the country.

OCLC 316943368
Atlas of Iran and the world / Muʼassasah-i Jughrāfiyāʼī va kartūgrāfī-i Sahāb.
Tehran : Geographic and Drafting Institute, [between 1970 and 1979?]
G2255.M8 1970 Q

OCLC 62283706
General maps of Persia 1477-1925 [cartographic material] / by Cyrus Alai.
Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2005.
G2256.S1Z92 2005 Q
Section 8: Persian maps of Persia
Section 9: Turkish maps of Persia

OCLC 213526562
Aṭlas-i tārīkhī-i Īrān = Historical atlas of Iran; biʹmunāsabat-i jashnhā-yi dū hazār ū pānṣad sālah-i shāhanshāhī-i Īrān.
[Tihrān] : Dānishgāh-i Tihrān, 1971.
G2256.S1T4 1971 F

OCLC 29399468
Türkiye atlası : Atlas of Turkey / Hazırlıyanlar: Ali Tanoğlu, Sırrı Erinç [ve] Erol Tümertekin.
İstanbul : Millî Eğitim Basımevi, [1961]
G2210.T3 1961 F

Regards,

Heather Ross
Manager, Donald W. Hamer Maps Library