At one time NOAA served up digital versions of a good number of the International Nautical Charts produced by NGA/NIMA/DMA.  However, the data used to create many of the maps are subject to international copyright and license agreements.  Rather than untangle copyright issues for each map produced by another agency, NOAA took down the international charts.

At least that’s my understanding….

Kathy Stroud

David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library

1299 University of Oregon

Eugene, OR 97403-1299

541-346-3051