The University of West Georgia is offering USGS topographic maps for the
states of Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and
Tennessee.

These maps have already been offered to the map library/regional depository
at UGA, as well as selective depository libraries in the state of Georgia.

Please see the Google sheet at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-UXSFyXLYDodfEkpkRCYiI8IpU0v5iCNi01pUsCky9E/edit?usp=sharing
to view our available quads. Note there are multiple sheets in the
document, one tab for each state.

If you are interested in any of these maps, please email me by Monday, July
3, 2017. We may ask to be reimbursed for shipping costs.

Thomas Waters
Government Documents Associate
Ingram Library

University of West Georgia
1601 Maple Street, Carrollton, GA 30118
p: 678-839-5347 <+678-839-5347>
https://www.westga.edu/library

[image: University of West Georgia]

[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-West-Georgia/82958952731> [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/UnivWestGa> [image: Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/uwestga/> [image: YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/uwgucm> [image: Snapchat]
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/uwestga> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/university-of-west-georgia> [image:
Pinterest] <https://www.pinterest.com/uwgwolves/>
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the addressee please do not save,
print, or re-transmit, except to return to the sender.