We used Bibliotech as part of a larger library move in 2013.

Maps were removed from drawers and sandwiched between sheets of cardboard which were taped together. these were moved vertically on dollies.  Cases were moved empty with the drawers in them.  Bibliotech handled re-flowing the collection in its temporary quarters about 3 miles away.

We’ll be repeating this process in the reverse direction at some point.

The only hitch is that someone needs to go behind them and approve of the arrangement in each drawer.  That should be included in your RFP.

Jon Jablonski
Director, Interdisciplinary Research Collaboratory
Spatial Data Librarian, Map & Imagery Lab
UCSB Library
805-893-4049