Hi Rick,

She could try contacting the Museum of Moab:

http://www.moabmuseum.org/

‘The Museum of Moab houses a collection of more than 15,000 artifacts, photos, documents, and other original historical information from southeastern Utah. Some of these materials are on display and some are stored in the collections room and library at the Museum.’

Geoff

Geoffrey A. Forbes, M.S.

Director of Mapping

LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping LLC