Recently I sent you individually and by WAML listserve renewal notices for WAML 2017-2018. Membership runs from July 2017-June 2018 year. Dues are $45 per year..

We encourage you to renew by Paypal. See this link:  http://waml.org/mbrinfo.html

If you prefer to pay by check see this form: http://www.waml.org/mbrform2017.pdf

Some of you may have had a problem either filling out the from via your computer, or may have a problem printing out the pdf.

·         I recommend using Chrome browser or Firefox. It may not be compatible with Explorer.

·         If you continue to have problems with the PDF form, just send me an e-mail with answers to the questions asked on the form, enclose a check and mail it.

Please note that our WAML listserve has been updated with current membership. It is one of the main ways the organization communicates with its members.

But there are also two other avenues of communication in WAML

·         Go to the WAML.org  website for conference information, organizational news and updates on our annual meetings.

·         Our open access Information Bulletin is found at this sublink: http://www.waml.org/ib/

And thank you all for your continued support of the Western Association of Map Libraries.

Greg Armento, Membership Manager