I love you all.

I want to say that the stone is the original and the rubbing is a reproduction.  But then I think: we don¡¯t consider woodcuts to be reproductions of the wood blocks.

What would Mary do?

Jon Jablonski
Director, Interdisciplinary Research Collaboratory
Spatial Data Librarian, Map & Imagery Lab
UCSB Library
805-893-4049