Hi, all,

Please pass along to interested colleagues.

Positions Open at Stanford Libraries

Stanford’s Science and Engineering Libraries are active innovators in the areas of library services and IT integration. Serving a world-class university with an aggressive digital collection strategy, our science and engineering libraries are redefining the nature of library services to be more focused on research needs. Stanford Libraries provide a uniquely supportive environment for those with curiosity and drive.

We have two openings in the Science and Engineering Libraries:

Assistant Director, Head of Science and Engineering Branch Libraries: We are looking for a highly innovative individual with a strong academic background in engineering or the sciences who has a proven track record of developing information services that take advantage of information technology. https://lnkd.in/brmniei (search for job number 74516)

Engineering Librarian, Research and Instruction: The position is responsible for engaging with faculty and students and participating in the development, delivery and assessment of programs to support research and instruction. https://lnkd.in/brmniei (search for job number 75646)

Best,

Julie

# # #

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial and Cartographic Services

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Map Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305

650-725-1102