Thanks for the link to the interview with Mary.  I first met her at a library meeting in Colorado and remember exclaiming, "But you're so young!"

We had used her book on map cataloging in my Non-book Cataloging course at UCLA with Betty Baughman.  Of course she laughed and asked why I'd expected her to be older. A delightful person as well as a significant contributor to the profession.

Best,

Judith Rice-Jones, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Sent from my iPhone