Hi all:

The July WAML Information Bulletin is now available at:
http://www.waml.org/ib/waml-information-bulletin/48-3/

To celebrate WAML's 50th anniversary, the November IB will be a special edition featuring articles and photos highlighting our organization - especially fond memories.  This July issue includes the first of two parts of an article in which Kathy Rankin interviewed WAML members about their musings on map librarianship.  Part 2 will appear in the November issue.

Please consider contributing an article and/or photos to the November 50th anniversary issue.  Deadline is October 15.

This issue also includes the announcement and application for WAML's two scholarships, and our usual features: book reviews, New Mapping of Western North America, and Cataloging News.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Brittnacher