Good morning, and apologies for cross-posting but we wanted to reach a broad audience.

The interview titled "Mary Lynette Larsgaard: Mapping a Life Journey", published in volume 6, number 1 (2009) of the Journal of Map & Geography Libraries is now available to everyone. It can be found at:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15420350903432713

Special thanks go to Ms. Dawn Youngblood who connected with Mary, formulated and conducted an interview with her, and then wrote the article that we published. I know those who read about Mary here, as told in her own words, will appreciate learning more about her as a professional, a colleague, and a person.

We also want to thank our managing editor and Taylor & Francis for agreeing to make this article open to everyone, it means a lot to us to be able to share Mary in this manner across time, space, and especially place.

Sincerely,

Paige Andrew and Katherine Hart Weimer
Co-editors, Journal of Map & Geography Libraries