I have used 24 x 12 x 6 boxes to ship two rolls at a time (70 sheets per roll if I remember correctly) of the 7.5’ topos. Very easy to deal with an open box as far as protecting the maps.

If you are dead set on using tubes check Yazoo Mills for price comparison. U-LINE is not known as the least expensive option.

If you are shipping many sheets at a time palatize them and call a freight company or try https://www.freightquote.com