The New Zealand Cartographic Society and Australian and New Zealand Map Society are proud to announce the 9th National Cartographic Conference and 46th Annual ANZMapS Conference: GeoCart'2018<https://geocart.cartography.org.nz>!

The event will convene on 5-7 September, 2018, and once again be hosted at the National Library of New Zealand<https://natlib.govt.nz/> in Wellington. The theme is Cartographies of Change: Then, Now and Tomorrow.

Preceding the conference on 3-4 September will be a NZCS Map Design Workshop with Dr. Aileen Buckley. On 4 September will be two ANZMapS-sponsored workshops, with Chris Fleet of the National Library of Scotland and the Alexander Turnbull Library Conservators respectively. Further details on these workshops will be announced soon.

The call for paper and poster submissions is now active; please visit GeoCart'2018 EasyChair<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=geocart2018> to submit an abstract.

Registration for both the conference and workshops will open soon via the new NZCS website.  Another announcement email will be sent when the new site and registrations go live.

We are attaching an advertisement flyer should you wish to print or forward it to other interested parties. Please contact the Organising Committee with any questions you may have at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to seeing you in Wellington in September!

Kind regards,

Michelle Knight, Shannon L. McColley, Mark Bagnall, and Geoff O'Malley
GeoCart'2018 Organising Committee