Posted by: Angie

Over the past year or so the NLA has digitised two significant collection of pamphlets, many with maps included that rarely find their way to the online environment.

These are items in the Ferguson and Petherick pamphlet runs, mostly nineteenth and early twentieth century Australiana.

The two links below are to a compilation from each collection of pamphlets with maps -

•         JAF pamphlets<https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=JAFp+map&type=all&limit%5B%5D=&submit=Find&limit%5B%5D=access_type%3A%22NLA+digital+material%22&page=8>

•         Petherick pamphlets<https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=pethpam+map&type=all&limit%5B%5D=&submit=Find&limit%5B%5D=access_type%3A%22NLA+digital+material%22>

A great collection of emigrant’ guides, colonial handbooks, programmes and almanacs, railway reports, steam voyage routes, mining, linguistic field notes, Pacific islands, political etc etc -

Martin Woods, Curator of Maps
National Library of Australia, Parkes Place, Canberra ACT 2600
phone: +61 (0)2 6262 1306 | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:image005.jpg@01D09475.5ADC5CE0]  [cid:image003.jpg@01D3B13F.9A7289D0]

www.nla.gov.au<http://www.nla.gov.au/>

I acknowledge the traditional owners of country throughtout Australia and their continuing connection
to land, culture and community. I pay my respects to elders past and present.

__._,_.___

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

<http://www.uwm.edu/libraries>http://uwm.edu/libraries/agsl/
M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
[1505846149570_image001.png]