Land Info has partnered with map libraries for many years, providing preferred pricing on hard-to-find topographic map datasets.  We are offering even greater discounts during the month of March, so please contact me soon if you wish to do any acquisitions this semester.

As an example of our off-shelf offerings, Land Info has complete 1:50,000 scale TLM coverage of nearly all of Central America and Southeast Asia.  I’ve found that many libraries’ country sets are incomplete.  That’s because many of these maps were never disseminated via FLDP or any other program.  We’ve hunted them down and offer them at the same low price as the not-so-hard-to-find ones.  Please see these indexes of just some of that coverage:

If you are interested in these topographic map datasets, or those of any other country, please contact me directly as soon as possible, as you’ll want to place your order by March 31 for the most favorable rates.

Thank you,

Geoff

Geoffrey A. Forbes, M.S.

Director of Mapping