ALCTS has a series of six webinars about BIBFRAME starting on March 7. The first webinar is complimentary, the sixth one is about linking data in cartographic resources, which I thought you and other Maps-L members might find interesting. My institution has decided to subscribe to the whole series, but you can sign up for individual webinars, $43 for ALCTS members, $59 for nonmembers.

Link to website: http://www.ala.org/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webinar/MARCtoBIBFRAME

March 7 - Library of Congress BIBFRAME Pilot: Phase Two*

March 21 - Linked Data and Annotations: What We Stand to Gain

March 28 - Performed Music & BIBFRAME: Enriching the Ontology

April 4 - ArtFrame: Extending Library Ontologies to Works of Art

April 18 - Improve Discoverability of Non-Roman Materials

May 2 - Linked Data Description of Cartographic Resources

Cathy

Catherine Hodge

Monograph & Cartographic Resources Cataloging Librarian

The University of Iowa Libraries

100 Main Library (LIB)

125 West Washington St.

Iowa City, IA 52242-1420

319-335-6295

"I think it's  only fair to warn you that I am, in fact, a librarian." - Flynn Carsen