This is from the Library of Congress E-Resources Guide and lists 28 free resources for  Sanborn maps:
http://eresources.loc.gov/search~S9?/Ysanborn&searchscope=9&SORT=D/Ysanborn&searchscope=9&SORT=D&SUBKEY=sanborn/1%2C2%2C2%2CB/eresource&FF=Ysanborn&searchscope=9&SORT=D&2%2C2%2C

From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angela R Cope
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sanborn maps online

Does anyone have a libguide or other online guide to all the Sanborn atlases/maps that have been posted online? It seems like so many institutions have scanned their Sanborns and put them into their digital collections and it would be nice to have a solid list of those materials.

AGSL has 1894 and 1910 Milwaukee, Wis. Sanborns here:

http://uwm.edu/lib-collections/sanborn/

1918 Kenosha, Wis. Sanborns

http://collections.lib.uwm.edu/digital/collection/agdm/search/searchterm/kenosha%20sanborn

Email the list or me privately and I'll compile a list ... and then share.

Thanks all!

Angie Cope

AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries

2311 E. Hartford Avenue

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

http://uwm.edu/libraries/agsl/

M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282

43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W

1505846149570_image001.png