FYI:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [customers] Houston Book, Paper, and Map Fair, May 19-20
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:18:44 -0700
From: Alex Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Map Enthusiasts,

We are very pleased to be exhibiting at the first ever Houston Book, Paper and Map Fair on May 19 and 20, Saturday and Sunday.

The 1st Annual Houston Antiquarian Book, Paper, and Map Show is going to be held at the Arabia Shrine Center, Saturday, May 19th from 10am to 6pm and Sunday 20th 10am to 4pm.

If you plan to attend and you would like us to bring maps for you to view at the fair, please send us details (a link or inventory number is always best) and we will bring the map to the fair.

Alex Clausen will be in Texas for several days before the fair and has some availability for meetings during that time.

Tickets are $8 for the weekend.

The location and hours of the fair are as follows:

Arabia Shrine Center
10510 Harwin Dr
Houston, TX 77036
United States

Saturday, May 19th, 2018, 10am-6pm
Sunday, May 20th, 2018, 10am-4pm

Very best regards,
Alex Clausen

Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps Inc.
7463 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037 (USA)
www.RareMaps.com
Cell: (612) 655-0247
Office: (858) 551-8500

 Member: Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
 International League of Antiquarian Booksellers

Gallery Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
Weekends & Evenings By Appointment