A list of conservators from the American Institute for Conservation ... local to Colorado ... though others are willing to travel (expanded list at url)

http://www.conservation-us.org/membership/find-a-conservator/results/?specialty=03&travel=False&zipcode=80639&radius=100

Boulder, CO
35.47 miles
  • Karen Jones
  • Email: [log in to unmask]
  • Phone: (303) 458-5944
  • Specialties: Books, Unbound Documents
  • Services: Treatment, Consultation-General, Disaster Recovery, Documentation, Environmental Assessment, Surveys-General, Surveys-Object Specific
  • Membership Type: Professional Associate
  • Materials: Leather/Skin, Paper, Parchment/Vellum
  • Website URL:
Denver, CO
47.55 miles
  • Beth Heller
  • Email: [log in to unmask]
  • Phone: (720) 295-2384
  • Specialties: Art on Paper, Books, Non-Western Art on Paper, Unbound Documents
  • Services: Treatment, Consultation-General, Collections Management, Conservation Planning, Disaster Planning, Documentation, Examination, Exhibit Consultation, Surveys-General, Surveys-Object Specific, Teaching/Lecturing
  • Membership Type: Professional Associate
  • Materials: Paper, Parchment/Vellum
  • Website URL: http://bethhellerconservation.com
Wheat Ridge, CO
48.78 miles
  • Cynthia Lawrence
  • Email: [log in to unmask]
  • Phone: (720) 346-0502
  • Specialties: Art on Paper
  • Services: Treatment, Consultation-General, Analysis, Collections Management, Conservation Planning, Disaster Planning, Disaster Recovery, Documentation, Environmental Assessment, Examination, Exhibit Consultation, Packing/Shipping, Storage Design, Surveys-Object Specific, Teaching/Lecturing
  • Membership Type: Professional Associate
  • Materials: Painted/Polychromed Surfaces
  • Website URL:
Englewood, CO
53.42 miles
  • Robert Inge
  • Email: [log in to unmask]
  • Phone: (719) 942-3042
  • Specialties: Art on Paper, Non-Western Art on Paper, Portrait Miniatures, Unbound Documents
  • Services: Treatment, Consultation-General, Conservation Planning, Documentation, Examination, Surveys-General, Surveys-Object Specific
  • Membership Type: Professional Associate
  • Materials: Paper, Papyrus/Tappa/Amatyl, Parchment/Vellum
  • Website URL: http://www.ingepreservations.com

Posted by

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
1505846149570_image001.png