I'd suggest The National Map from USGS as a possible interactive GIS
visualization tool.  Found at URL
https://viewer.nationalmap.gov/advanced-viewer/

John Faundeen
Archivist and Chief, Office of Communications & Outreach
U.S. Geological Survey, EROS Center
47914-252nd Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57198
Office: 605-594-6092  Mobile: 605-838-7081 Email: [log in to unmask]
ORCiD 0000-0003-0287-2921 <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0287-2921> National
Satellite Land Remote Sensing Data Archive
<https://eros.usgs.gov/nslrsda>