There's also an essay in the summer 1995 (issue 33) of _The Portolan:
_/Dr. Ristow’s Work at the New York Public Library During World War II.
A summary by Nancy Goddin Miller of a presentation to the Society by
Alice Hudson. /For those of you who are members, you can download a
digital copy of that issue, with the article mentioned (and I think the
one Paige was referencing).

       Joel Kovarsky
//