Hi all. I’m looking for examples of how universities (libraries or departments) keep track of GIS-based student research, whether it’s from a class or otherwise. The prime example I have is from Tufts, http://streams-dev.it.tufts.edu/#/dashboard. And today is again their annual poster day (Hi Patrick!).

I know of some departments that help their libraries make their theses/projects available as a collection, such as this from the University of Redlands. These point directly to the written projects themselves rather than posters - https://inspire.redlands.edu/gis_gradproj/

Are there other examples people can point me to?  I’ll share back the responses I get.

Thanks,

Diana

___________________

Diana S. Sinton, Ph.D.

Executive Director, UCGIS

607.252.6851 (office)

Forwarded by

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]  (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W
1505846149570_image001.png