From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bigwood, David
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Cataloging small hardcopy map collections

My initial thought, if you are going to scan them, is use an exhibit tool, like Omeka. They claim “Our “five-minute setup” makes launching an online exhibition as easy as launching a blog. No code knowledge required.” It supports some standards, so beats a home-grown spreadsheet.

https://omeka.org/classic/

David Bigwood
Regional Planetary Image Facility/Library
Lunar and Planetary Institute
https://www.facebook.com/RPIFN/