Hello Everyone

It is that time to renew your WAML membership for the July 2018-June 2019 year. Dues are $45 per year.

And we always encourage and welcome new members, so consider joining us.

We encourage you to renew by Paypal. See this link:  http://waml.org/mbrinfo.html

If you'd prefer to pay by check see this form: http://www.waml.org/mbrform2017.pdf

Some of you may have a problem either filling out the from via your computer, or may have a problem printing out the pdf.
·         I recommend using Chrome browser or Firefox. It may not be compatible with Explorer.
·         If you continue to have problems with the PDF form, just send me an e-mail with answers to the questions asked on the formenclose a check and mail it.

We have a greet meeting planned and jointly hosted by UC-San Diego and San Diego in September 2018 http://www.waml.org/conf/
www.waml.org
The Western Association of Map Libraries is an independent association of map librarians and other people with an interest in maps and map librarianship. Membership in WAML is open to any individual interested in furthering the purpose of the Association, which is “to encourage high standards in every phase of the organization and ...

If you are a lifetime member, ignore this renewal reminder. I have you noted as such, thank you.

And thank you all for your continued support of the Western Association of Map Libraries.

Greg Armento, Membership Manager