All,

I have updated my youtube video of the lave flow maps & thermal fissures maps of the volcanic eruption in Hawaii.

The maps and images were created by USGS.  I merely turned them into a short, time-lapse video.  The scales don't match up on the maps, but the maps do convey the proper information.

Enjoy and tell your friends.  Feel free to repost, etc.

Time lapse version of lava flow maps of the Kïlauea lower East Rift Zone, through June 19, 2018
https://youtu.be/4rH9BPk6l0k

Time lapse version of the Thermal fissures maps of lower East Rift Zone.  Through June 14, 2018
https://youtu.be/dKr6kUjfc0M

Christopher J.J. Thiry
Map & GIS Librarian
Academic Outreach Coordinator