Hey Tony we’ve subscribed to A to Z for several years. I don’t have use statistics but I promote it to folks. There are lots of good maps to download as pdf s. They are all public domain maps which can be found elsewhere for free. The selling point is that they are all on this one database. I’d say it’s more for the general audience than for research projects.

Sent from my iPhone