Hi all,

We're replacing our Mayline flat files (they're well loved) and we're considering getting something either from Sandusky Lee<http://www.sanduskycabinets.com/products.php?action=viewprod&prodid=5> or Safeco<http://www.safcoproducts.com/products/art---engineering/5-drawer-steel-flat-file-for-36-x-48-documents-4998>.  I'm wondering if anyone has practical experience using either or both of these products.  I'm interested in durability, ease of use, etc.  The configurations we're looking at are cabinets stacked two or three tall, all with closed base.

Any information would be helpful.  We're looking to make a decision quickly, so quick responses would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis G. Matthews
Library & Archives Paraprofessional 6
Western Washington University
Western Libraries
516 High Street, MS-9103
Bellingham, WA  98225
Telephone:  360.650.3272 (Map Collection)
Fax: 360.650.3044