All,

I'm sorting a gift of aerial photography prints and there are several runs that are not in our collection area.  I doubt these are complete runs, but haven't done a frame level inventory.  If you are interested in more specifics on a set, let me know.

The following are available for the cost of shipping.  Preference given to libraries.

Nebraska
                GS-CMJ 1963 (with index)
                GS-SWAH 1964 (with index)
                GS-CIB 1959 (with index)
                1959 UY (Dixon County)
                1959 UX (Dakota County)
Texas
GS-VBIG 1966
GS-VBID 1966
GS-VBIC 1966
GS -SWAD 1964 (some of Oklahoma, too)
GS-CFD 1958

Wyoming
                1979 Jackson Lake Dam Seismotectonic Study, Low Sun angle, B&W, scale 1:15,600
Utah
GS-VCAT 1968 (with index)
Wisconsin
GS-CHW 1959 Wisconsin (with index)
GS-CGI 1958  Wisconsin/Michigan (with index)
GS-CFT 1985 Wisconsin (with index)
GS-VHAY 1962 Wisconsin (with index)

Kathy Stroud
David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
541-346-3051

"A map is not just a picture-it's also the data behind the map, the methodology used to collect and parse that data, the people doing that work, the choices made in terms of visualization and the software used to make them."