Hi, all,

I’m looking for the following for a professor. Anyone with uncataloged maps of the area or ideas?  Our Chinese librarian is hot on the trail and that may be the most useful, but thought I would check.  Thanks!

Chang Tang National Nature Reserve (羌塘国家级 自然保护区)

(also Qiangtang, Qiangthang, Chiangthang, … etc.) and its internal administrative divisions (core, buffer, experimental)

He’s needs a reliable map and not a sketch map.  He is interested in the boundaries and checkpoints today.

Best,

Julie

# # #

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Assistant Director of Geospatial and Cartographic Services

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Map Library & Map Collections

397 Panama Mall, 2nd floor

Stanford University

Stanford, CA 94305

650-725-1102