The 2018 WAML (Western Association of Map Libraries) Conference in San Diego is fast approaching!  This is a reminder that the conference hotel block at the Best Western Plus Hacienda Hotel is only guaranteed through this Sunday, August 12.

To make a reservation, call the hotel directly.  Be sure to mention the SDSU-Western Map code when making your reservation.  Additional room reservations requested after this date will be subject to availability. Guests may call the Hotel directly at (619) 298-4707 to make reservations.