I am the Collections Technician for the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery in Dayton, Ohio, and we have a large collection of U.S. Geological Survey maps of over 90 linear feet that we want to give away to someone who could put them to better use. Some of the survey maps include Geologic Investigations, Hydraulic Investigations Atlases, and Oil & Gas Investigations Charts. We also have topographic quadrangle maps for Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Let me know if you are interested or have any suggestions about what to do with them. My email is [log in to unmask] Thanks.