Hi Linda,
The tool-sharing via photos sounds like a good tradition!

We recently acquired what we affectionately call the "Taco Truck" for
transporting large maps as well as OV archival folders. Mostly this is for
bringing materials from closed stacks to our researcher room. Has a couple
of more standard lower shelves for smaller folders, etc. Helps to avoid
folds in the materials, crushing, or having bad spills off of the cart
since almost all of our OV cataloged maps are encapsulated and on the
slippery side and our other carts are too narrow to hold the OV file
folders securely.

I don't have the specs on this one either, though it's about 4 feet long in
total (3.5' bin). Not cheap but filled a big need for us.

Craig

[image: OV_Truck.jpg]

Craig Haggit
Senior Catalog Librarian, Western History and Genealogy Dept.
Denver Public Library
10 West 14th Ave. Parkway
Denver, CO  80204
720-865-1813