Hello all:

Somehow we have this:

Bermuda navigational chart jigsaw puzzle. Morristown, N.J.: Gameophiles Unlimited Inc, 1974. Catalogue number(?) 7411. 500 interlocking pieces, 16 x 20 inches assembled size. It looks to be a USGS map.

It's totally out of scope for us and we are offering up to the first person who wants it. N: we have not put the puzzle together so we cannot vouch for its completness. However, theĀ  box, and the puzzle pieces are in mint condition with only some rubbling to the corner of the box.

If anyone is interested or collects these kinds of things, please email me off list. I can send a picture on request. I have looked for a record on OCLC and I can find none.

Thanks,

Allison

--

"Outside of a dog,